Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pointshop.co.uk & Radium One Scam

I would like to draw everyones attention to an online scam of choice for affiliate websites such as the ones owned by Radium One e.g. Tagged.com and PointShop.co.uk!

I fell victim to one of they're scams buy a Oral B toothbrush for the total sum of £1.. In hind sight I should have been sceptical but I had done business with Radium One before. I had no reason to doubt this rediculous offer! Until they started draining my account off all my funds only two weeks later.

Turns out I hadn't bought a toothbrush I had signed up to some trial period which I had to cancel within 14 days or lose a lot more money!

On the face of it you're making a legimate purchase which seem above board and a great bargain. In reality you're signing up to a scam that is exploiting a loop hole in the law!

The scam changes to different offers on a regular basis making it hard to track and the affiliates are based in Denmark out of reach of local law enforcers.

Convenience costs money - stop being lazy, get up and go to your local shopping centre!

PointShop.co.uk are running scams do not do business with them under any circumstances

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is really so aggressive blog i got many information from your post.
    Thanks for sharing....




    Email And Gateway Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Software is now the nerve of any business. However, the industry specific software is more focused and helpful for the business as it suits the best. Here are the reasons why Industry specific software should be used. spy phone app

    ReplyDelete